This weekend, I was lucky enough to attend EAT! Vancouver, courtesy of tickets I won from Bee VanCity and EAT! Vancouver. My Mom was my trusty tasting buddy and we ate and drank our way through a delightful afternoon.
- The bites we had from Ebo
- The caviar on brioche and the delicious chocolates from Secret Location
- Kitchening & Co.’s macarons
- The folks at the Swiss booth setting up a lovely raclette photo for me
- Schokolade Artisan Chocolate
- Maple liqueur and chocolate wine
- The variety and quality of the gluten-free goods we sampled